I had a really great weekend – despite the odds. I’d like to list a few things that made it so wonderful..
1. I got to appreciate the Alaskan weather today – though challenged, it turned out beautifully.
2. I bonded with a friend on Friday – who I think may grow to be a much closer confidante.
3. I heard an incredible sermon about trusting God. twice.
4. I watched Ocean’s 12. I like that movie..
5. I got many compliments on my newly remodeled hair.
6. I received an early birthday present that is wonderful. And I would have never bought it for myself.
7. I was given a new found freedom in coming through the last leg of a difficult journey.
“Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds. Because the testing of your faith produces perseverance, perseverance – character, character – hope. And hope does not disappoint us…”